Like

Saturday 18 January 2014

Meet 20-Year-Old World’s Miss Longest Hot Legs [Photo]



Meet 20-Year-Old World’s Miss Longest Legs [Photo] Britain’s Alexandra Robertson, 20 is the possessor of the world’s longest legs measuring 47 inch pins.....


Robertson who is 6ft 1 is pursuing a degree in musical theater, She’s also into modeling, having being picked up by a local agency after entering a competition when she turned 18. These days she primarily models bridal wear and perhaps not surprisingly lingerie.

Told the leggy model: ‘I do get some stares and I suppose I do intimidate men sometimes, especially in my high heels, but it’s not intentional. I often hear things like “do you play basketball?” but I just turn around and reply “no, do you play mini-golf?” and we end up having a laugh.’

Fortunately Miss Robertson’s height doesn’t intimidate her boyfriend of two years, Laurson Moston, 21. At 6ft, he is only an inch shorter than her.

‘He doesn’t mind my height at all,’ she said. ‘He did ban me from wearing really high heels when I’m with him, though, because I tower over him then

More PHOTO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENT