Like

Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media


Some people do post things either straight from the heart or to make you laff. Which of those post did you think was off the hook. I go first......

1) i am under arrest by ur love.......pls heal me.
2) thank you lord, for a brown new day.
3) you taut u could hold me captivated with your pregnant.
Lol. Lets unwind, is weekend.
To hair is human to forgive is design.
I rather die than to commit suicide.
I weep dan to cry for you.
why can't Blackberry just swallow its pride and ask Nokia d secret
behind d strength of its battery
i thank God for healing my brother who was stabbed to death
I hate guys with low selves of steam".#:s
"You are a blessing to your generator".:$
"I am a soccer for guys wit six park". "My bb charger is no longer walking"
for more funny update
join us HERE
join us HERE
join us HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us

WE LOVE YOUR COMMENT